Different Rice’s Flavors
What’s cooking in this Mexican Kitchen? Mexican Rice and Bacon cakes. A meal that one would get the chance to try, because of its Latino American flavor.
Here is the recipe about a creative dish that you can try at home, for a special food event with friends.
And the preparation was even simpler:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Align 1 cupcake tray (in my case 2 of these disposable ones. Can you tell I don’t make cupcakes or muffins very often?) and spray it with non-stick oil.
- Place a bacon strip making a circle inside each cup.
- In a large bowl mix the rest of the ingredients very well.
- Carefully scoop some of the rice and bean mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with avocado slices and enjoy